Sywarspro's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sywarspro, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Sywarspro

Sywarspro New Member

Minecraft Username?
    Sywarspro

Age?

Time Zone/Country?
    UTC +2 EET Bulgaria

Do you have a microphone and use Discord?
    Yes

When did you first join the server?
    Not a long ago

Which server do you mainly play?
    Red

Ontime?
    UTC +2 EET

Have you been previously banned or muted? If so, explain why.
    I have not been banned or muted.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate and provide proof.
    I have experience.I have Admin on three server.They are
    megasever8,godmc,Attida(Sorry if its not allowed).

Why have you decided to apply for staff?
    I have decided to apply to be a staff member on Zeytronix.Because i want to help this server develop in to the most popular minehut server out there.The economy is a important thing.im a very positive person in general and i wont abuse or say any bad words.Keeping positivity is a key in general.I can ss people(Not the best).i can deal with most of the toxicity.One way is to not mute the person immedialtly but ask him to have a talk.Generally toxicity comes with something the person doesnt like.When you get in a conversation with someone who is trash talking/toxicity and talk to them really they will respect that most of the time and stop beign a hude bully to people and staff members.I want this server to be the top of the servers.To do that we need to have a good playerbase.Everyone starts from somewhere and other people need to help this person to develop their mind and other.I am able to keep people to a postive level by helping them out.I can troll good but i wont do it because we are going to ruin the economy and the server is going to get toxic.Im good with pex editing prefixes and perms(Not the best).I can still build but not really a good builder.i can keep the chat clear.But i dont apply for chat mod.i would put atleast 10 hours a week helping players and the server.Thanks for reading my application have a good day :D

What will you do if you are given staff?
    If i become a staff member i would help every player no matter how annoying they are.If you wanna develop a great server the most important thing is a huge good playerbase treating each other like humans.Not aliens.If i was given mod im going to warn for spamming,cursing and other.Sometimes its not a good idea just to mute the player.I think the player shoud be approached with a conversation.That will help certently.I would ban hackers and first ask another staff member to come and check it if im not too sure if they are hacking.I would help with building and keeping the chat clean the most important.I would put atleast 10 hours a week helping the server.Thanks for reading my application have a good day :D

Have you made any previous applications in the past for our server?
    No i havent made any prevouis applications on zeytronix.

Do you fully understand Origin's rules?
    Yes

I would say to get chatcontrol.Basically you can mute the chat and unmute it clear and some other.Its great and its free.I would recommended getting Staff Mode if you want.because its paid.I like very much the server.Thanks for reading my application have a good day :D

2. Pasta man

Pasta man New Member

3. OutOfToiletPaper

OutOfToiletPaper Senior Member

What do you not understand about

1 post BETTER NOT BE A STAFF APP

4. Simplate

Simplate Senior Member

Smh how are they supposed to know, they cant see it untill they actually get their first post

5. Sywarspro

Sywarspro New Member

Yea actually so you cant be mad at me.

6. xX_APOC_Xx

xX_APOC_Xx BadRep

Bulgarians are well known for being responsible people, +1

7. Zeroing

Zeroing Champion

afcb4ever likes this.
  8. Matrix

Matrix Veteran

+ 1 kids got what it takes

9. OutOfToiletPaper

OutOfToiletPaper Senior Member

Why yes i can, if you want to be staff you should know at least a bit about the forums too

10. Simplate

Simplate Senior Member

It was a joke..

11. Scorpio

Scorpio New Member

Looks dope good luck!