Kadenthekoala's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by KadenTheKoala, Aug 17, 2019.

1. KadenTheKoala

KadenTheKoala 1 Post (better not be a staff app)

Minecraft Username?
    KadenTheKoala

Age?

Time Zone/Country?
    Central

Do you have a microphone and use Discord?
    Yes

When did you first join the server?
    I have joined the server fairly recently, but i do not know the exact day. Over the time I have really enjoyed the custom ranking system and the very inviting players

Which server do you mainly play?
    Red

Ontime?
    As of right now ( Summer ) I can play 4-6 hours at night, but once school gets started ill be limited to 2-3 hours a night due to sports, school, etc

Have you been previously banned or muted? If so, explain why.
    I've received some warnings, and other very minor violations, but I have never received any serious bans our mutes

Do you have any previous staff experience? If so, elaborate and provide proof.
    1) The Archon: I was Staff on The Archon about a year ago, I obtained the Rank Trial - Mod ( Equivalent to mod+ Now )
    ReaperMC: ReaperMC was a semi - big server about 50-100 players on at all times and the highest Rank i received was Helper+
    I was a Moderator on Mineverse for a while when it was on its way down. The server had around 200-300 players on it but I'd say only around 50 - 60 were actually active. Chat-Mod
    There have been multiple other small minecraft servers I have been a helper, or Moderator on but those are just too small to mention.
    https://gyazo.com/1b053b68b2b655d6414015474c5ab838

Why have you decided to apply for staff?
    I've decided to apply for staff for multiple reasons. First, i would like to become a staff member again and slowly but surely gain the ranks. I miss having all the unique relationships, and just being there too help everyone. Next, When I play i rarely see

What will you do if you are given staff?
    If I was staff I would try my best to help everybody out. I'd make sure everyone was following the rules, and I would not ever consider abusing my powers. I'd like to be a role model and set the standard for Origin!

Have you made any previous applications in the past for our server?
    Nope! This is my first one!

Do you fully understand Origin's rules?
    Yes

Thank you for taking your time out of the day to read this!

2. Matrix

Matrix Veteran

Yeah that's gonna be an issue, you're gonna have to be able to see for this job.

3. Echo

Echo Senior Member

4. Lasty

Lasty Active Member